Кафедра прикладной математики
Кандидат физико-математических наук
128. L. Abrego, and A. Zaikin, ”Integrated Information as a Measure of Cognitive Processes in Coupled Genetic Repressilators”, Entropy 21(4), 382 (2019).
127. O. Kanakov, S. Gordleeva, A. Ermolaeva, S. Jalan, A. Zaikin, ”Astrocyte-induced positive integrated information in neuron-astrocyte ensembles”, Physical Review E 99, 012418 (2019).
126. Kustikova V., Krivonosov M., Pimashkin A., Denisov P., Zaikin A., Ivanchenko M., Meyerov I., Semyanov A. ”CalciumCV: Computer vision software for calcium signaling in astrocytes.” In: van der Aalst W. et al (eds) Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. AIST 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. – Vol. 11179. Springer, Cham. P. 168-179 (2018).
125.C. Franceschi, A. Zaikin, S. Gordleeva, M. Ivanchenko, F. Bonifazi, G. Storci, and M. Bonafe, ”Imflammageing 2018: An update and a model”, Seminars in Immunology 40, 1-5 (2018).
124. N. Nene, J. Rivington, A. Zaikin, “Sensitivity of asymmetric rate-dependent critical systems to initial conditions: insights into cellular decision making“, Physical Review E 98, 022317 (2018).
123. M.A. Vazquez, I.P. Marino, O. Blyuss, A. Ryan, A. Gentry-Maharaj, J. Kalsi, R. Manchanda, I. Jacobs, U. Menon, and A. Zaikin, “A Quantitative performance study of two automatic methods for the diagnosis of ovarian cancer“, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 46, 86-93 (2018).
122. Oleg Blyuss, Ines P. Marino, Matthew Burnell, Aleksandra Gentry-Maharaj, Andy Ryan, Jatinderpal Kalsi, Ranjit Manchanda, John F. Timms, Max Parmar, Steve Skates, Ian Jacobs, Alexey Zaikin, and Usha Menon, ”Comparison of CA125 longitudinal algorithms as a first-line screen for ovarian cancer in the general population”, Clinical Cancer Research 24, 4726-4733 (2018).
121. H.J. Whitwell, O. Blyuss, J.F. Timms, and A. Zaikin, ”Parenclitic networks for predicting ovarian cancer”, Oncotarget 9:32, 22717-22726 (2018).
120. R. Manchanda, O.Blyuss, V.S. Gordeev, F. Gaba, C. Jacobs, M. Burnell, C. Gan, R. Taylor, C. Turnbull, R. Legood, A. Zaikin, A. Antoniou, U. Menon, and I. Jacobs, “Current detection rates and time-to-detection of all identifiable BRCA-carriers in the Greater London population“, Journal of Medical Genetics (in press).
119. S. Makovkin, A. Kumar, A. Zaikin, S. Jalan, and M. Ivanchenko, “Multiplexing topologies and timescales: the gains and losses of synchrony”, Phys. Rev. E 96, 052214 (2017).
118. A. Kumar, M.S. Baptista, S. Jalan, and A. Zaikin, “Mirror nodes correlations tuning synchronization in multiplex networks”, Phys. Rev. E 96, 062301 (2017).
117. W. Stott, S. Campbell, A. Franchini, O. Blyuss, A. Zaikin, A. Ryan, C. Jones, A. Gentry-Maharaj, G. Fletcher, J. Kalsi, S. Skates, M. Parmar, N. Amso, I. Jacobs, U. Menon, “Self-reported transvaginal ultrasound visualization of normal ovaries in postmenopausal women is not reliable: results of expert review of archived images in UKCTOCS“, Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 51, 401-408 (2018).
116. I.P. Marino, A. Zaikin, and J. Miguez, “A comparison of Monte-Carlo Bayesian parameter estimation methods for stochastic models of genetic networks”, PLOS ONE 12(1), e0169661 (2017).
115. A. Ryblov, S. Kolesov, E. Fedulova, N. Karyakin, M. Ivanchenko, and A. Zaikin. Comparison of machine learning methods for analysis of ulcerative colitis proteomic data, Opera Medica et Physiologica 3, 25-29 (2017).
114. Alexander Karsakov, Thomas Bartlett, Artem Ryblov, Iosif Meyerov, Mikhail Ivanchenko, Alexey Zaikin, Parenclitic Network Analysis of Methylation Data for Cancer Identification. PLoS ONE 12(1): e0169661. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0169661.
113. L. Abrego, A. Zaikin, Decision making in an intracellular genetic classifier under the influence of intrinsic noise, Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena (in press).
112. Martin Widschwendter, Daniel Schramek, Alexey Zaikin, Evangelia-Ourania Fourkala, Stefan Kiechl, Johann Willeit, Siegfried Weger, Agnes Mayr, Andrew Teschendorff, Adam Rosenthal, Lindsay Fraser, Susan Philpott, Louis Dubeau, Mohammed Keshtgar, Rebecca Roylance, Usha Menon, Ian J. Jacobs, Georg Schett, and Josef M. Penninger, Aberrant regulation of RANKL/OPG in women at high risk of developing breast cancer, Oncotarget 8(3), 3811-3825 (2017), IF2015-5.00.
111. I. P. Marino, O. Blyuss, A. Ryan, A. Gentry-Maharaj, J. Timms, A. Dawnay, J. Kalsi, I. Jacobs, U. Menon, and A. Zaikin. Changepoint of multiple biomarkers in women with ovarian cancer, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 33, 169-177 (2016), IF2015-1.5.
110. Darren Nesbeth, Alexey Zaikin, Yasushi Saka, Mamen Romano, Claudiu Giuraniuc, Oleg Kanakov, and Tetyana Laptyeva, Engineering complexity: synthetic biology routes to bio-artificial intelligence, Essays in Biochemistry 60, 381-391 (2016), IF-3.4.
109. Anil, Zaikin, Kurths, Jalan, Interplay of degree-degree correlation and driven mechanism for cluster synchronization, Phys. Rev. E 94, 062202 (2016), IF2014-2.29.
108. T. Bartlett, and A. Zaikin, Detection of Epigenomic Network Community Oncomarkers, Annals of Applied Statistics 10, 1373-1396 (2016), IF2015-1.47.
107. Y. Borg, A. Grigonyte, P. Boeing, B. Wolfenden, P. Smith, W. Beaufoy, S. Rose, T. Ratisai, A. Zaikin, and D.N. Nesbeth, Open source approaches to establishing Roseobacter clade bacteria as synthetic biology chassis for bioengineering, PeerJ (2016), IF2015-2.19.
106. E.-O. Fourkala, O. Blyuss, H. Field, R. Gunu, A. Ryan, J. Barths, I. Jacobs, A. Zaikin, A. Dawnay, and U. Menon, Sex hormone measurements using mass spectrometry and sensitive radioimmunoassays and risk of estrogen receptor negative and positive breast cancer: Case control study in Uk Collaborative Cancer Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS), Steroids 110, 62-69 (2016).
105. V. Samborska, S. Gordleeva, E. Ullner, A. Lebedeva, V. Kazantzev, M. Ivanchenko, and A. Zaikin, Mammalian brain as networks of networks, Opera Medica & Physilogica 1, 23-38 (2016).
104. A. Polovinkin, I. Krylov, P. Druzhkov, M. Ivanchenko, I. Meyerov, A. Zaikin, N. Zolotykh, Solving Problems of clustering and classification of cancer diseases based on DNA methylation data, Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 129-133 (2016).
103. K.B. Blyuss, R. Manchanda, J. Kurths, A. Alsaedi, and A. Zaikin, Systems medicine of cancer: bringing together clinical data and nonlinear dynamics of genetic networks, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine (in press).
102. O. Blyuss, A. Gentry-Maharaj, E.O. Fourkala, A. Ryan, A. Zaikin, U. Menon, I. Jacobs, J.F. Timms, Serial patterns of ovarian cancer biomarkers in a pre-diagnosis longitudinal dataset, Biomed Research International (in press).
101. P. Druzhkov, N. Zolotyh, I. Meyerov, A. Alsaedi, M. Shutova, M. Ivanchenko, and A. Zaikin, Variations in the intra-gene methylation profiles hallmark induced pluripotency, Biomed Research International vol. 2015, article ID 976362, 9 pages, 2015.
100. S.Yu. Filicheva, A. Zaikin, O.I. Kanakov, Dynamical decision making in a genetic perceptron, Physica D, (in press).
99. James, C. P., Stevens, J., Blyuss, O., Syngelaki, A., Nicolaides, K., Zaikin, A., & Peebles, D. M. (2015). GWAS Identified Inflammatory Polymorphisms Do Not Improve Clinical Markers for Predicting Preterm Birth in an Antenatal Population. REPRODUCTIVE SCIENCES, 22, 135A.
98. R. Bates, O.Blyuss, A. Alsaedi, and A.Zaikin, Effect of noise in intelligent cellular decision making, PLOS ONE (in press).
97. Oleg Kanakov, Roman Kotelnikov, Ahmed Alsaedi, Lev Tsimring, Ramon Huerta, Alexey Zaikin, Mikhail Ivanchenko, Multi-input distributed classifier for synthetic genetic circuit, PLOS ONE DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0125144, (2015).
96. P. Ashwin and A. Zaikin, Pattern selection: the importance of how you get there, Biophysical Journal 108, 1307-1308 (2015), IF 2013 – 3.8.
95. T.E. Bartlett, S.C. Olhede, and A. Zaikin, “Novel Statistical Network Methodology to Identify and Analyse Cancer Biomarkers”, JSM Proceedings 2014, Section on Statistics in Epidemiology 3515.
94. A. Alsaedi, A.Zaikin, B. Ahmad, F. Alsaadi, and M. El-Shahed, Fractional calculus model of GATA-switching for regulation the differentiation of a hematopoietic stem cell, Advances in difference equations, 2014:201, IF=0.634.
93. H. Alshaker, J. Krell, A. Frampton, J. Waxman, O. Blyuss, A. Zaikin, M. Winkler, J. Stebbing, E. Yague, D. Pchejetski, Leptin induces upregulation of sphingosine kinase 1 in oestrogen receptor-negative breast cancer via Src family kinase-mediated, janus kinase 2-independent pathway. Breast Cancer Research 16, 426 (2014). IF=5.88, SJR=3.209.
92. D.P.O’Brien, N.S. Sandanayake, A. Gentry-Maharaj, S. Apostolidou, E. O. Fourkala, S. Camuzeaux, O. Blyuss, R. Gunu, A. Dawnay, A. Zaikin, I.J. Jacobs, U. Menon, E. Costello, S.P. Pereira, J. F. Timms, Serum CA19-9 is significantly up-regulated up to 2 years prior to diagnosis with pancreatic cancer: implications for early disease detection, Clinical Cancer Research 21, 622 (2015), IF-7.8, SJR=5.15.
91. R. Bates, O. Blyuss, and A. Zaikin,” Stochastic resonance in an intracellular genetic perceptron”, Phys. Rev. E, 89, 032716 (2014).
90. Y. Borg, E. Ullner, A. Alagha, A. Alsaedi, D. Nesbeth, and A. Zaikin, “Complex and Unexpected dynamics in Simple Genetic Regulatory Networks”, IJMPB 28, 1430006 (2014).
89. T. Bartlett, S. Olhede, and A. Zaikin, ” A DNA methylation network interaction measure, and detection of network oncomarkers“, PLOS ONE 9, e84573 (2013).
88. A. Alagha, A. Zaikin, “Asymmetry in Erythroid-Myeloid differentiation switch and the role of timing in a binary cell fate decision“, Frontiers in Immunology 4, 426 (2013).
87. I.P. Marino, E. Ullner, and A. Zaikin, “Parameter estimation methods for chaotic intercellular networks“, PLOS ONE 8, e79892 (2013).
86. M. Widschwendter, A.N. Rosenthal, S. Philpott, M.I. Rizzuto, L. Fraser, J. Hayward, M.P. Intermaggio, C.K. Edlund, S.J. Ramus, S. A. Gayther, L. Dubeau, E.O. Fourkala, A. Zaikin, U. Menon, and I. J. Jacobs, “The sex hormone system in BRCA1/2 mutation-carriers: a case-control study“, The Lancet Oncology 14, 1226 (2006), IF=25.11.
85. Johannes W. Pedersen, Aleksandra Gentry-Maharaj, Alexander Nostdal, Evangelia-Ourania Fourkala, Anne Dawnay, Matthew Burnell, Alexey Zaikin2, Joy Burchell, Joyce Taylor Papadimitriou, Henrik Clausen, Ian Jacobs, Usha Menon, and Hans Wandall, “Cancer associated auto-antibodies to MUC1 and MUC4 – A blinded case control study of colorectal cancer in UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS)”, International Journal of Cancer (in press), IF=6.1.
84. T.E. Bartlett, A. Zaikin, J. West, A. Teschendorff, M. Widschwendter, “Intra-gene methylation architecture is a better determinant of tissue as tumour or healthy than per-gene mean methylation levels” PLOS One 8, e68285 (2013) , IF=4.09.
83. N. Nene, A. Zaikin, “Decision making in bistable systems under the effect of external transient perturbations“, Phys. Rev. E 87, 012715 (2013), IF=2.3.
82. Johannes W. Pedersen, Aleksandra Gentry-Maharaj*, Evangelia-Ourania Fourkala, Anne Dawnay2, Matthew Burnell, Alexey Zaikin2, Anders E. Pedersen, Ian Jacobs, Usha Menon*, and Hans Wandall, “Early detection of cancer in the general population – a blinded case control study of p53 auto-antibodies in colorecta cancer“, British Journal of Cancer 108, 107014 (2013), IF=5.08.
81. E. Ullner, S. Ares, L.G. Morelli, A.S. Oates, F. Julicher, E. Nicola, R. Heussen, D. Whitmore, K. Blyuss, M. Fryett, A. Zakharova, A. Koseska, N.R. Nene, and A. Zaikin, “Noise and oscillations in biological systems: multidisciplinary approach between experimental biology, theoretical modelling and synthetic biology“, International Journal of Modern Physics B 26, 1246009 (2012).
80. N. Nene, A. Zaikin, “Interplay between Path and Speed in Decision Making by High-Dimensional Stochastic Gene Regulatory Networks“, PLoS ONE 7, e40085 (2012), IF=4.09.
79. E.-O. Fourkala, A. Zaikin, M. Burnell, A. Gentry-Maharaj, J. Ford, R. Gunu, C. Soromani, G. Hasenbrink, I. Jacobs, A. Dawnay, M. Widschwendter, H. Lichtenberg-Frate and U. Menon, “Association of serum sex steroid receptor bioactivity and sex steroid hormones with breast cancer risk in postmenopausal women“, Endocrine-Related Cancer 19, 137-147 (2012), IF=5.2.
78. N. Nene, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, and A.Zaikin, “Speed-dependent cellular decision making in nonequilibrium genetic circuits“, PLoS ONE 7, e40085 (2012), IF=4.09.
77. R. Heussen, T.K. Tamai, D. Whitmore, A. Zaikin, “Modelling approaches of the circadian clock and light entraintment in zebrafish“, Proceedings of the 5th International conference “Physics and Control”, IPACS electronic library, (in press).
76. Tieri P, Grignolio A, Zaikin A., Mishto M., Remondini D, Castellani GC, Franceschi C. “Network, degeneracy, and bow-tie integrating paradigms and architectures to grasp the complexity of the immune system“, Theoretical Biology and Medical Modelling 7:32, (2010).
75. N.R. Nene, A. Zaikin, “Gene regulatory network attractor selection and cell fate decision: insights into cancer multi-targeting“, Proceedings of Biosignal 2010, July 14-16, Berlin, Germany (2010).
74. E. Long, B. Henderson, A. Zaikin, “In silico analysis of microdimain-mediated trimer formation in the T cell membrane“, European Physical Journal, Special Topics 187, 21 (2010).
73. J. Liepe, M. Mishto, K. Textoris-Taube, K. Janek, C. Keller, P. Henklein, P.M. Kloetzel, and A. Zaikin, “The 20S Proteasome Splicing Activity Discovered by SpliceMet“, PLOS Computational Biology, Vol. 6, e1000830 (2010).
72. E. Cevenini, E. Bellavista, P. Tieri, G. Castellani, F. Lescai, M. Francesconi, M. Mishto, A. Santoro, S. Valensin, S. Salvioli, M. Capri, A. Zaikin, D. Monti, J. P. de Magalhes and C. Franceschi, “Systems Biology and Longevity: an emerging approach to identify innovative anti-aging targets and strategies“, Current Pharmaceutical Design 16, N 7, 802-813 (2010).
71. D.S. Goldobin and A. Zaikin, “Towards quantitative prediction of proteasomal digestion patterns of proteins“, J. Stat. Mechanics P01009, (2009).
70. A. Koseska, A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, and J. Garcia-Ojalvo, “Timing cellular decision making under noise via cell-cell communication“, PLOS One 4, e4872 (2009).
69. E. Ullner, A. Koseska, A. Zaikin, E. Volkov, J. Kurths, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, “Dynamics of multicellular synthetic gene networks“, in Handbook on Biological Networks, World Scientific Lecture Notes in Complex Systems, Vol.10, pp 33-58, World Scientific Books (2009).
68. Mishto M., Luciani F., Holzhitter H.G., Bellavista E., Santoro A., Textoris-Taube K., Kloetzel P.M., Zaikin A. and Franceschi C. (2008): ProteaMAlg: a Proteasome Modelling Algorithm to address the complexity of intracellular protein degradation kinetics. Biocomplexity at the cutting edge of Physics, System Biology and Humanities. Bologna University Press.
67. M. Mishto, F. Luciani, E. Bellavista, A. Santoro, K. Textoris-Taube, H.G. Holzhütter, P.M. Kloetzel and C. Francheschi, and A. Zaikin, “Proteamalg: a tool to investigate in vitro 20S proteasome and PA28ąß activity and to predict the effects of polypeptide sequence and length“, Journal of Molecular Biology 377, 1607-1617 (2008).
66. M. Ruskoni, A. Zaikin, N. Marwan, and J. Kurths, “Effect of Stochastic Resonance on Bone Loss in Osteopenic Conditions” Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 128101 (2008). 100, 128101 (2008).
65. A. Koseska, A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, and J. Kurths, Stochastic suppression of gene expression oscillations under intercell coupling, Phys. Rev. E 75, 031917 (2007).
64. A. Zaikin, F. Luciani, J. Kurths, “Constructing a Virtual Proteasome“, in “Biosimulation in Drug Development”, Wiley-VCH, (2007).
63. E. Ullner. A. Zaikin, E.I. Volkov, and J. Garcia-Ojalvo, “Multistability and clustering in a population of synthetic genetic oscillators via phase repulsive cell-to-cell communication“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 128101 (2008).
62. A. Koseska, E. Volkov, A. Zaikin, and J. Kurths, Inherent multistability in arrays of autoinducer coupled genetic oscillators, Phys. Rev E 75, 031916 (2007).
61. A. Zaikin, A. Koseska, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, M. Mishto, J. Kurths, Nonlinear dynamics effects in synthesis and degradation of proteins, in “Science and Supercomputing in Europe”, Transnational access, CINECA Consorzio Interuniversitario, ISBN 978-88-86037-21-1, 779-783 (2007).
60. A. Koseska, A. Zaikin, J. Liepe, and J. Kurths, “Variety of dynamical regimes in a population of coupled synthetic genetic oscillators“, Proceedings of the 3rd International conference “Physics and Control”, IPACS electronic library, http://lib.physcon.ru/?item=1376, (2007).
59. A. Koseska, E. Volkov, A. Zaikin, and J. Kurths, “Quantized time production cycling time in artificial gene networks induced induced by noise and intercell communication“, Phys. Rev E 76, 020901 (2007), also in the September 1, 2007 issue of Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research.
58. M. Mishto, Zaikin, A., Luciani F., Holzhitter H.G., Bellavista E., Santoro A., Textoris-Taube K., Franceschi C., Kloetzel P.M. (2007): Proteasome Modeling Algorithm to predict in vitro kinetics of 20S proteasome degradation. The 3rd International IEEE Scientific Conference on Physics and Control, Physcon: report 2007.
57. A. Zaikin, A.K. Mitra, D. Goldobin, J. Kurths, ”Influence of transport rates on the protein degradation by the proteasome“, Biophysical Reviews and Letters, 1: 375-386 (2006).
56. A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, Optimal length transportation hypothesis to model proteasome product size distribution, Journal of Biological Physics 32, 231-243, (2006).
55. A. Zaikin, Control of synchronization in inhibitory coupled genetic oscillators, in Science and super computing in Europe, Cineca, ISBN 88-86037-17-1, 531-535, (2006).
54. F. Luciani, A. Zaikin, Mathematical models of the proteasome product size distribution, in Irreversible Prozesse und Selbstorganisation, Logos-Verlag, Berlin, 195-209, (2006).
53. C.J. Tessone, E. Ullner, A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, and R. Toral, Noise-induced inhibitory suppression of frequency-selective stochastic resonace, Phys. Rev. E 74, 046220 (2006).
52. E. Glatt, H. Busch, F. Kaiser, and A.Zaikin, Noise-memory induced excitability and pattern formation in oscillatory neural models, Phys. Rev. E 73, 026216 (2006).
51. A. Zaikin and T. Poeschel, Peptide size dependent active transport in the proteasome, Europhysics Letters 69, 725 (2005).
50. T. Poeschel, T. Schwager, N.V. Brilliantov, A. Zaikin, Rolling friction and bistability of rolling motion, In: “Proc. Powders & Grains 2005, (Kongressband) Balkema roterdam, 1247 (2005).
49. P. Saparin, J.S. Thomsen, S. Prohaska, A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, H.C. Hege, and W. Gowin, Quantification of Spatial Structure of Human Proximal Tibial Bone Biopsies Using 3D Measures of Complexity, Acta Astronautica 56, 820 (2005).
48. A. Zaikin, P.Saparin, J. Kurths, S. Prohaska, and W.Gowin, Modeling resorption in 2D CT and 3D CT bone images, Int. J. of Bif. and Chaos, 15, 2995-3009, (2005).
47. T. Poeschel, N. Brilliantov, and A. Zaikin, Bistability and noise-enhanced velocity of rolling motion, Europhysics Letters 69, 371-377 (2005).
46. E.Ullner, A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, and J. Kurths, Signal propagation in oscillatory media enabled by noise-induced excitability, Proc. of SPIE 5417, 102 (2004), DOI: 10.1117/12.546658.
A. Zaikin, T. Poeschel, “Peptide size dependent active transport in the proteasome”, talk at SPIE second International Symposium on Fluctuations and Noise, 25-28 May 2004, Gran Canaria, Spain.
45. E.I. Volkov, E. Ullner, A. Zaikin, and J. Kurths, “Frequency-dependent stochastic resonance in inhibitory coupled excitable systems”, Phys. Rev. E 68, 061112 (2003).
44. E.I. Volkov, M.N. Stolyarov, A. A. Zaikin, and J. Kurths, “Coherence resonance and polymodality in inhibitory coupled excitable oscillators“, Phys. Rev. E 67, 066202 (2003).
43. E. Ullner, A.Zaikin, R.Bascones, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, and J. Kurths, “Vibrational resonance and propagation in excitable systems“, Physics Letters A 312, 348-354 (2003).
42. J.P. Baltanas, L. Lopez, I.I. Blechman, P.S. Landa, A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, and M.A.F. Sanjuan, “Experimental evidence, numerics, and theory of vibrational resonance in bistable systems“, Phys. Rev. E 67, 066119 (2003).
41. A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, L. Schimansky-Geier, and J. Kurths, “Twofold role of noise in doubly stochastic effects“, Noise in complex systems and stochastic dynamics proceedings of the society of photo-optical instrumentation engineers (SPIE) 5114, 182-192, 2003.
40. E.I. Volkov, E. Ullner, A.A. Zaikin, and J. Kurths, “Oscillatory amplification of stochastic resonance in excitable systems“, Phys. Rev. E 68, 026214 (2003).
39. A. Zaikin, W. Gowin, S. Prohaska, and J. Kurths, 2D bone modeling for analysis of changes in bone architecture and for evaluation of structural measures, in Achievements in space medicine into health care practice and industry, proceedings of 2nd European Congress, Berlin 27-29 March, (2003).
38. A. M. Correig, M. Urguizu, V.B. Ryabov, and A.A. Zaikin, “On the dynamics of microseism time series“, Chaos, Solitons, and Fractals, 16, 195-210 (2003).
37. A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, R.Bascones, E. Ullner, and J. Kurths, Doubly stochastic coherence via noise-induced symmetry in bistable neural models, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90, 030601 (2003).
36. E. Ullner, A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, and J. Kurths, Noise-Induced Excitability in Oscillatory Media, Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 180601 (2003).
35. A. Pikovsky, A. Zaikin, “System size stochastic and coherence resonances“, Unsolved problems of noise and fuctuations, AIP Conference Proceedings 665, 561-568, 2003.
34. A.Zaikin, “Doubly stochastic effects“, Fluctuations and Noise Letters, Vol.2 No.3 , L157-L169 (2002).
33. Landa P.S. and Zaikin A., Fluctuational transport of a Brownian particle in ratchet-like gravitational potential field , Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 13 (1) (2002) pp. 109-113.
32. A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, L. Schimansky-Geier, and J. Kurths, “Noise-induced propagation in monostable media“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 88, 010601 (2002).
31. J.P. Baltanas, A.Zaikin, F.Feudel, J.Kurths, and M.A.F. Sanjuan, “Noise-induced effects in tracer dynamics“, Physics Letters A 297 396-401 (2002)
30. A. Zaikin, D. Topaj, and J. Garcia-Ojalvo, “Noise-induced propagation of bichromatic signals“, Fluctuations and Noise Letters 2, L47-52 (2002).
29. A. Pikovsky, A.Zaikin, and M.A. de la Casa, “System size resonance in coupled noisy systems“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 88, 050601 (2002).
28. A. A. Zaikin, L. Lopez, J.P. Baltanas, J. Kurths, and M.A.F. Sanjuan, “Vibrational resonance in noise-induced structures“, Phys. Rev. E 66, 011106 (2002).
27. A. Zaikin, P. Saparin, S. Prohaska, J. Kurths, W. Gowin, “Bone modeling and structural measures of complexity“, Procedings of the “Symposium Life in Space for Life on Earth”, Stockgolm, J. Grav. Physiol. 9(1):P175-P176, July, 2002.
26. W. Gowin, P. Saparin, D. Felsenberg, J. Kurths, A. Zaikin, S. Prohaska, H.-C. Hege, “Regional Structural Skeletal Discordance Assessed by Measures of Complexity“, in Osteoporosis Int 13, 2002, Supplement 1, page S123, Proceedings of the World Congress on Osteoporosis, Lisbon, May 2002.
25. Landa P.S., Zaikin A. and Schimansky-Geier L., “Effect of the potential shape and of a Brownian particle mass on noise-induced transport“, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 12 (8) (2001) pp. 1459-1471.
24. A.A. Zaikin, and J. Kurths, “Additive noise in Noise-induced Nonequilibrium Transitions“, CHAOS 11(3), 570 (2001).
23. A.A. Zaikin, K. Murali, and J. Kurths, “A Simple Electronic Circuit Model for Doubly Stochastic Resonance“, Phys. Rev. E, Rapid Communication 63, 020103 (R) (2001).
22. A. Zaikin , J. Kurths , and L. Schimansky-Geier, “Doubly Stochastic Resonance“, Phys. Rev. Lett. 85, 227 (2000).
21. Landa,P.S., Zaikin,A.A., Ushakov,V.G. and Kurths,J., “Infuence of additive noise on transitions in nonlinear systems“, Phys. Rev. E, Vol. 61, 5, 4809 (2000).
20. Landa, P.S., Zaikin, A.A., and Kurths, J., “On Noise-induced Transitions in Nonlinear Oscillators“, in “Stochastic Processes in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology”, Editors: J.A. Freund, T. Poeschel, Springer (2000).
19. A.A. Zaikin, J. Garcia-Ojalvo, and L. Schimansky-Geier, “Nonequilbrium first-order phase transition induced by additive noise“, Phys. Rev. E, Rapid Communication, Vol.60, p. R6275, (1999).
18. P.S. Landa, A.A. Zaikin, A.S. Ginevsky, and Ye.V. Vlasov, “Turbulence and coherent structures in subsonic submerged jets. Control of the turbulence.”, Int. J. of Bif. and Chaos, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 397-414 (1999).
17. A.A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, ” Modeling Cognitive Control in Simple Movements“, in “Computing Anticipatory systems”,
AIP Conference Proceedings 517, 372-382 (1999).
16. A.A. Zaikin, J. Kurths, “Additive Noise and Noise-induced Nonequilibrium Phase Transitions“, in “Unsolved Problems of Noise and fluctuations”, edited by D. Abbott and L.B. Kish, AIP Conference Proceedings 511, (AIP, Melville, New York, 1999), pp. 303-313.
15. P.S. Landa, A.A. Zaikin, M.G. Rosenblum, and J.Kurths, “On-off Intermittency Phenomena in a Pendulum with a Randomly Vibrating Suspension Axis“, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Vol. 9, No.1/2, pp. 157-169, (1998).
14. A.A. Zaikin and L. Schimanksy-Geier, “Spatial Patterns Induced by Additive Noise“, Phys.Rev.E 58(4),pp. 4355-4360, (1998).
13. P.S. Landa, A.A. Zaikin, “Noise-induced Phase Transitions in Nonlinear Oscillators“, in “Computing Anticipatory Systems”, AIP Conference Proceedings 465, pp. 419, CASYS’98, Liege, Belgium (1998).
12. P.S. Landa, A.A. Zaikin, and L. Schimansky-Geier, “Influence of additive noise on noise-induced phase transitions in nonlinear chains“, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Vol.9, No. 8, pp.1367-1372,(1998).
11. A.A. Zaikin, L. Schimansky-Geier, “Ordering Role of Additive Noise in Extended Media”, International Journal of Computing Anticipatory Systems, CHAOS, ed. by Daniel M. Dubois, Vol. 3, pp. 251-273 (1998).
10. P.S. Landa, A.A. Zaikin, M.G. Rosenblum, and J. Kurths, “Control of Noise-induced Oscillations of a Pendulum with a Randomly Vibrating Suspension Axis“, Phys. Rev. E. 56(2), pp. 1465-1470, (1997).
9. C. Scheffczyk, A. Zaikin, M.Rosenblum, R.Engbert, R.Krampe, and J.Kurths, “Modeling Qualitative Changes in Bimanual Movements“, Int. J. of Bif. and Chaos, Vol.7, No.6 , pp. 1441-1450 (1997).
8. P.S. Landa and A.A. Zaikin, “Random and chaotic oscillations in the model of childhood infections caused by the seasonal variations of the contact rate“, in “Applied Nonlinear Dynamics and Stochastic Systems near Millenium”, AIP conference proceedings 411, San-Diego, CA July 1997, pp.321(1997).
7. P.S. Landa and A.A. Zaikin, “Nonequilibrium Noise-induced Phase Transitions in Simple Systems“, JETP 84 (1),pp.197-208, (1997), translation of Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. , 1997, t. 111, vup.1, str. 359-378.
6. Scheffczyk, R. Engbert, R. Krampe, J. Kurths, M. Rosenblum, and A.Zaikin, “Nonlinear Modelling of Polyrhythmic Hand Movements“, Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, Vol. 34, Supplement 1, Part 1, 1996, The 10th Nordic-Baltic Conference on Biomedical Engineering, June 9-13, 1996, Tampere, Finland.
5. P.S. Landa, A.A. Zaikin, “Noise-induced Phase Transitions in a Pendulum with a Randomly Vibrating Suspension Axis“, Phys. Rev. E, 54(4), pp. 3535-3544,(1996).
4. A.A. Zaikin and O.V. Rudenko, “Shock Wave Effect on Resonance Sound Absorbers“, Moscow University, Physics Bulletin, Vol. 50, No.6, pp.35-40, (1995), 1996 by Allerton Press.
3. A.A. Zaikin and O.V. Rudenko, “A Nonlinear Model of the Helmholtz Resonator with a Movable Wall“, Acoustical Physics, Vol.42, No.3,pp. 329-333 (1996).
2. A.S. Ginevsky, P.S. Landa, and A.A. Zaikin, “Self-excitation of Impinging Jets with Regard to Acoustic Feedback“, Proceedings of Third International Congress on Air- and Structure- Borne Sound and Vibrations, June 13-15, Montreal, Canada, (1994), pp. 1191-1196.
1. A.A. Zaikin and O.V. Rudenko, “Acoustic Nonlinearity of Nonuniform Flow of an Oscillating Liquid“, Moscow University, Physics Bulletin, Vol. 48, No. 6, pp. 56-58, (1993),1993 by Allerton Press.